Fly Away on 280
Going to school in SJ but being from the Peninsula, I practically live on Interstate 280. Every time I drive, its aesthetic view never fails to awe.
The mountains in the background are inspired by the mountains lining the interstate. Sunset is also my favorite time to drive on 280 because of the way the sun’s contrasting gold touches the scenery.
So they were right… You can find treasures right in your backyard. Let’s go hunting.
- melaniefresh reblogged this from empireintheair
- melaniefresh likes this
- jayyroll likes this
- massamanklang likes this
- hideewashere likes this
- seventeenfiftyfive reblogged this from empireintheair and added:
- seventeenfiftyfive likes this
- angietagal likes this
- anngail likes this
- aaronasilo likes this
- theballoonrocketeer reblogged this from empireintheair
- essmac likes this
- colormecas5andra likes this
- empireintheair posted this